Pan fried cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of Parmesan Cheese and breadcrumbs, with a rich and nutty flavour which makes this simple veggie dish irresistible, perfect for the more health conscious amongst us. You’ll be surprised how quickly plates of this will empty.
What you’ll need:
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 cup vegetable oil
What to do:
1. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and cayenne peper in medium sized bowl, mixing well.
2. Lightly beat eggs. Dip florets of cauliflower in egg and roll in bread crumb mixture until coated evenly on all sides.
3. Heat oil in large skillet over a medium heat. Fry cauliflower until golden brown, turn, and repeat. Remove with slotted spoon to a paper towel lined platter to absorb any excess oil. Repeat until all cauliflower florets are done.
Serve immediately for best results.
· Serve with marinara sauce and sprinkle with extra Parmesan Cheese for added flavour.